Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording Cassette tapes.
Jaksta Music Recorder is best described as an all in one Cassette tapes Recorder and Cassette tapes Capture Tool for Music.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from Cassette tapes and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save Cassette tapes music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from Cassette tapes
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder to record music from Cassette tapes;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Cassette tapes;
- Start playing music from Cassette tapes;
- The recording from Cassette tapes will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Cassette tapes songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording from Cassette tapes, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Cassette tapes.
To record from Cassette tapes use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 220.127.116.11 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Cassette tapes for free
- Supports Cassette tapes, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Cassette tapes
- Save music from Cassette tapes into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Cassette tapes into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Cassette tapes
- Easy - Records from Cassette tapes as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 08, 2020