Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from gotomeeting.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from gotomeeting.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from gotomeeting
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from gotomeeting;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture gotomeeting;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to gotomeeting and play the gotomeeting video you want to capture;
- Once the gotomeeting video is playing click the REC button to begin recording gotomeeting silently in the background;
- The recording progress from gotomeeting will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split gotomeeting shows into new files;
- Once the gotomeeting video recording is complete, double click the gotomeeting video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as gotomeeting where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from gotomeeting to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from gotomeeting use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 188.8.131.52 which was released Dec 5, 2018
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including gotomeeting
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from gotomeeting
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as gotomeeting
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from gotomeeting
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Dec 5, 2018