Jaksta Radio Recorder is the best program for recording joy fm.
Jaksta Radio Recorder is best described as an all in one Joy fm Downloader, Joy fm Recorder and Joy fm Capture Tool for Radio.
It is the Ultimate Recorder for Internet Radio Lovers. Just pick a show or station from the built-in guide, and it schedules and automatically records the show for you.
Here are the basic steps required to record radio from joy fm
- Start Jaksta Radio Recorder to record from joy fm;
- On the Guides screen search for joy fm and other Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the joy fm station at the given time.
- Recordings from joy fm appear on the Home > My Records screen
- Once a joy fm recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
To record from joy fm use the current version of Jaksta Radio Recorder - 188.8.131.52 which was released Aug 17, 2019
- Supports joy fm, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings from joy fm
- Save joy fm to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Aug 17, 2019