Jaksta Radio Recorder is the best program for recording ksat.com.
It is the Ultimate Recorder for Internet Radio Lovers. Just pick a show or station from the built-in guide, and it schedules and automatically records the show for you.
Here are the basic steps required to record radio from ksat.com
- Start Jaksta Radio Recorder;
- On the Guides screen search for Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the station at the given time.
- Recordings appear on the Home > My Records screen
- Once recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
- Supports ksat.com, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings
- Save to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2016-09-06