Jaksta Radio Recorder is the best program for recording kygo.
It is the Ultimate Recorder for Internet Radio Lovers. Just pick a show or station from the built-in guide, and it schedules and automatically records the show for you.
Here are the basic steps required to record radio from kygo
- Start Jaksta Radio Recorder to record from kygo;
- On the Guides screen search for kygo and other Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the kygo station at the given time.
- Recordings from kygo appear on the Home > My Records screen
- Once a kygo recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
- Supports kygo, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings from kygo
- Save kygo to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2016-09-06