Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from latimes.com.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from latimes.com.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from latimes.com
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from latimes.com;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture latimes.com;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to latimes.com and play the latimes.com video you want to capture;
- Once the latimes.com video is playing click the REC button to begin recording latimes.com silently in the background;
- The recording progress from latimes.com will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split latimes.com shows into new files;
- Once the latimes.com video recording is complete, double click the latimes.com video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as latimes.com where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from latimes.com to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from latimes.com
- Music Recorder
- DVR to capture latimes.com
- Automatic Conversions
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2018-02-22