Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording Napster.
Jaksta Music Recorder is best described as an all in one Napster Recorder and Napster Capture Tool for Music.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from Napster and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save Napster music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from Napster
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder to record music from Napster;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Napster;
- Start playing music from Napster;
- The recording from Napster will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Napster songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording from Napster, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Napster.
To record from Napster use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Napster for free
- Supports Napster, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Napster
- Save music from Napster into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Napster into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Napster
- Easy - Records from Napster as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 08, 2020