Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from seminary.lds.org.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from seminary.lds.org.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from seminary.lds.org
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to seminary.lds.org and play the seminary.lds.org video you want to capture;
- Once the seminary.lds.org video is playing click the REC button to begin recording seminary.lds.org silently in the background;
- The recording progress will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split seminary.lds.org shows into new files;
- Once the seminary.lds.org video recording is complete, double click the seminary.lds.org video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as seminary.lds.org where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from seminary.lds.org to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites
- Music Recorder
- Digital Video Recorder
- Automatic Conversions
- Fast - upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2018-02-22