Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from theage.tv.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from theage.tv.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from theage.tv
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from theage.tv;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture theage.tv;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to theage.tv and play the theage.tv video you want to capture;
- Once the theage.tv video is playing click the REC button to begin recording theage.tv silently in the background;
- The recording progress from theage.tv will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split theage.tv shows into new files;
- Once the theage.tv video recording is complete, double click the theage.tv video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as theage.tv where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from theage.tv to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from theage.tv use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 18.104.22.168 which was released Dec 5, 2018
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including theage.tv
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from theage.tv
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as theage.tv
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from theage.tv
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Dec 5, 2018