Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from video.theblaze.com.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from video.theblaze.com.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from video.theblaze.com
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from video.theblaze.com;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture video.theblaze.com;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to video.theblaze.com and play the video.theblaze.com video you want to capture;
- Once the video.theblaze.com video is playing click the REC button to begin recording video.theblaze.com silently in the background;
- The recording progress from video.theblaze.com will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split video.theblaze.com shows into new files;
- Once the video.theblaze.com video recording is complete, double click the video.theblaze.com video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as video.theblaze.com where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from video.theblaze.com to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from video.theblaze.com use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 220.127.116.11 which was released Dec 5, 2018
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including video.theblaze.com
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from video.theblaze.com
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as video.theblaze.com
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from video.theblaze.com
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Dec 5, 2018