Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from Webinars.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from Webinars.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from Webinars
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from Webinars;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture Webinars;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to Webinars and play the Webinars video you want to capture;
- Once the Webinars video is playing click the REC button to begin recording Webinars silently in the background;
- The recording progress from Webinars will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split Webinars shows into new files;
- Once the Webinars video recording is complete, double click the Webinars video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as Webinars where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from Webinars to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from Webinars use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including Webinars
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from Webinars
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as Webinars
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from Webinars
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 08, 2020