Note: Images below show Netflix as an example only. Fancast can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture video and music from Fancast.
- Download the Jaksta Media Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Media Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Media Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture Fancast ;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to Fancast;
- Play the Fancast video you want to capture;
- Once the Fancast video is playing click the REC button to begin recording Fancast silently in the background;
- The recording progress from Fancast will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- The DVR will automatically split Fancast shows into new files;
- Once the Fancast video download is complete, double click the download entry to watch it in your favorite video player.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as Fancast where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from Fancast to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from Fancast use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 188.8.131.52 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including Fancast
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from Fancast
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as Fancast
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from Fancast
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.