If Jaksta won't download a video that you think it should, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you are using Safari. Jaksta always works best on Safari.
- Make sure your Mac is up to date. It's always a good idea to be on the latest release of your OS X version.
- Remember to turn Jaksta monitoring ON. As simple as it sounds, this is a common mistake.
- Check for error messages. If Jaksta encounters an encrypted stream that it can't download it will display a notification.
- Make sure you haven't filtered out new downloads on the Jaksta main screen. Click on 'Everything' up the top of the window to make sure you are seeing all downloads in the Jaksta window.
Jaksta won't download video from every site on the internet. This is because some sites use obscure video streaming protocols that Jaksta can't read. Jaksta does support all major, commonly used streaming formats.