Apologies for the delayed response.
As best I can tell the log did not capture any download attempts by Jaksta. It is all just initial setup information...
My suggestions would be the following (in order):
- Try using different browsers to perform the stream captures. They can often give different results.
- Update to our latest beta and try that - in different browsers again if necessary. You can download the installer here: https://download.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/3.0.0_315/JakstaMediaRecorder.pkg
- When you first attempt to run the installer you will receive a Mac OS notification saying that it can't be opened because it cannot be checked for malicious software. Click 'OK' and then go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General and click on 'Open Anyway' down the bottom. It will either run the installer or another similar notification as the first will appear and you just need to click 'Open' and then the installer will run.
- If still no good at this point, generate a new clean log by doing the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- This will open a Finder window that needs to remain open for the remainder of the process
- Whilst still in Preferences > General, deselect the 'Enable debug mode' option/setting
- Close the Preferences and quit Jaksta Media Recorder
- Delete the log file in the Finder window
- Reopen Jaksta Media Recorder
- This will automatically generate a new log file in the Finder window
- Attempt to use Jaksta Media Recorder under the circumstances that result in an issue
- Quit Jaksta Media Recorder once it fails and/or the error is reproduced
- Source the new log file in the Finder window and then attach it to your reply (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
Let me know how you go.
From Liam @ 19 Oct 2021 15:10