Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
download always st
Asked by Paul De Schepper @ 14 Apr 2020 17:04 / Views: 12
When i want download from chaturbate the link gets broken al the time .
Before i cane download from 5-6 rooms ad the same time , now no more to .
When i want download from a room it stops sometimes after 2 MB sometimes after 30 MB .
What cane i do ?
From Paul De Schepper @ 14 Apr 2020 17:04
Can you please clarify whether this i an issue using the Mac or Windows version of Jaksta?
From Liam @ 15 Apr 2020 13:04
Using the Mac version
From Paul De Schepper @ 18 Apr 2020 22:04
Could you please generate and provide a clean log file for us to review?
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder (JMR)
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- This will open a Finder window that needs to remain open for the remainder of the process
- Quit JMR
- Delete the log file in the Finder window
- Reopen JMR
- This will automatically generate a new log file in the Finder window
- Run one test capture on the problem site/stream
- Quit JMR once it fails and/or the error is reproduced
- Source the new log file in the Finder window and then attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 19 Apr 2020 10:04
I hope I did it right.
From Paul De Schepper @ 29 Apr 2020 22:04
Can you please try opening Jaksta and going to Preferences > Streaming and turning the Always Record HTTP and Always Record RTMP settings OFF.
Repeat the process to get a clean log if it still fails and then send that through. Your last log file was perfect.
From Liam @ 30 Apr 2020 12:04
it still stops after a time .
Still not stay record if u leave the site to .
From Paul De Schepper @ 30 Apr 2020 19:04
do i have to turn Always Record HTTP and Always Record RTMP on or off ?
From Paul De Schepper @ 04 May 2020 14:05
Generally it is best to have those settings turned OFF.
I will forward both of your log files onto our development team for them to investigate.
Chaturbate has been difficult for some time now and we will likely need to develop a fix. This may take some time and unfortunately I can provide no ETA or even a guarantee that it will be possible.
I will try to keep you updated as best I can.
From Liam @ 07 May 2020 11:05