You mentioned before that you are running a VPN whilst doing these downloads. Have you attempted to capture a video that consistently fails to download with the VPN turned OFF? In the past, running a VPN at the same time as Jaksta had the potential to cause problems. It generally should not be an issue these days with the updates and fixes we have put in place, but it is still a good idea to check.
If the problem persists, I would suggest sending through a clean log file and a link to a test video that you know does not work - it's a good idea to make it the same one as in the log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following.
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a YouTube video that you know gives an error/fails (ie. the link you provided)
- Close JMR
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 13 Jul 2017 10:07