It is likely a download failure and is quite possibly site-specific.
If you haven't already, can you start by downloading and installing our latest beta (MacOS Cataline compatible): https://download.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/2.2.6_288/JakstaMediaRecorder.pkg
When you try and run the installer you will probably encounter a Mac OS generated notification that will not allow the installer to run due to a permissions issue. Clear the notification and then go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General and then select 'Open Anyway' down the bottom and it will then run the installer.
Reattempt a download from the site. If it still fails then you will need to generate and provide a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on the problem site/stream
- Close JMR once it fails and/or the error is reproduced
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and then attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
Please let me know if you encounter any problems with your installation/activation.
From Liam @ 14 Jan 2020 15:01