When I tested an auto-capture of that video I ended up with a playable 1920 x 1080 .mp4 file. So I cannot replicate your issue.
Sometimes it can come down to the browser, so if you haven't already then I would suggest trying a different one. Try Chrome if you haven't already as that usually gives the best results.
If you continue to experience this same problem, then it would be best to send through a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know has a problem
- Close JMR once the download and conversion is complete
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 17 Oct 2018 13:10