I've got it working. Sort of. It's still going to need more input from you guys to make it work as it did before because it's pretty crappy as it currently stands.
1. It doesn't detect Radio 1 or Radio 2 shows using Firefox or Safari. It does detect them using Chrome.
2. It is hellish slow in downloading these shows. Used to be superfast.
3. When it detects a show it assigns it a cyberbabble name like "vf_b07h65qs_155ae827-b938-44d7-be4b-68cc4e1fc4ce". That is an actual name it assigned. I copied and pasted it here from Jaksta.
4. While it is downloading, if I change the name to something more useful, like "Dev 26.6.16", it is automatically changed back to the cyberbabble name as soon as the download is complete. I have to manually change it back again!
5. When it has finished downloading and I manually change the name again to something like the example I gave in 4 (above), it always adds "(1)" at the end. Why? It never used to do this.
6. Even though I have conversion selected (to mp3) it never carries out the conversion. Even if I manually select a file by right-clicking on it and selecting "Convert" it doesn't convert.
7. I tried going back to earlier versions of Jaksta to use with Chrome but they don't work at all. Don't detect the radio shows.
From Andy @ 29 Jun 2016 19:06