Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
Jaksta has stopped working
Asked by Richard @ 01 Jul 2017 10:07 / Views: 51
I have latest OS on my Mac and latest Version of Jaksta and have used for some time
Now does not work on iView Australia and SBS Australia
Is there any settings I need to make to make it work gain
on ABC catchup iview and SBS.com.au
From Richard @ 01 Jul 2017 10:07
Are you finding that you are only having problems with these sites, or is it across the board (ie. standard YouTube, Vimeo etc. videos as well)?
Regardless, it would be good if you could send through a clean log file so we can see what is happening.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following.
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a video/site that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and grab that file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
If you are having this problem on two different sites, then you could send through two separate clean logs - one from each. Just in case they are having different problems. Please also provide links to any videos that are not working so that I can test them as well.
From Liam @ 03 Jul 2017 10:07