Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
JAKSTA NOT WORKING AT ALL
Asked by DAN A HART @ 28 Oct 2020 15:10 / Views: 11
Sorry I failed to include OS I use: I have it installed on OS-X, 10.11.6. Here is the log file again.
From DAN A HART @ 28 Oct 2020 15:10
My first suggestion would be to attempt a basic reinstall - uninstall, reboot, reinstall.
Then try running Jaksta again.
If the problem continues then it would be good if you can supply a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder (JMR)
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- This will open a Finder window that needs to remain open for the remainder of the process
- Quit JMR
- Delete the log file in the Finder window
- Reopen JMR
- This will automatically generate a new log file in the Finder window
- Run one test capture on the problem site/stream
- Quit JMR once it fails and/or the error is reproduced
- Source the new log file in the Finder window and then attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 28 Oct 2020 15:10