Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
Jaksta NOT working for videos from onlyfans dot com
Asked by David @ 03 May 2019 11:05 / Views: 31
would love it if Jaksta Media player for Mac could capture videos from onlyfans.com. Currently the recorder dashboard recognizes the video, but then only downloads a 0KB file.
From David @ 03 May 2019 11:05
I am happy to investigate this for you, but we would require login credentials for testing.
If you are comfortable with it, can you please send them privately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can provide us with a clean log file which will hopefully contain some information that captures the issue. But we may not be able to get much or anything from it and would then need to do testing regardless.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream or site that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 06 May 2019 12:05