Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
Jaksta recordings have no audio
Asked by Corbin Khan @ 02 Jul 2017 09:07 / Views: 48
Any idea how I can fix this?
From Corbin Khan @ 02 Jul 2017 09:07
I am going to need some more information if I am going to be of any help here.
Was there a particular point where this started to happen, or did something change with your system/setup that may have caused it?
Is it ALL videos or just from specific sites? Can you provide some links that give you this problem so I can test them?
It would also be good if you could send through a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following.
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a video that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and grab that file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
Start with that and we can go from there. Please make a point to answer all of these questions. The more info we have to work with the better.
From Liam @ 03 Jul 2017 10:07