Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
MediaPlatform Unified Player
Asked by Kenneth Ray Hendrix @ 11 Dec 2017 15:12 / Views: 17
What is or rather would be the best solution/way to properly rip/save a video that is streamed on a MediaPlatform Unified Player?
Multiple files download with all but one being playable/readable and the playable .mp4 files is always the wrong size format.
From Kenneth Ray Hendrix @ 11 Dec 2017 15:12
Best thing to do would be to send us a clean log file to look over.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam C @ 12 Dec 2017 09:12