Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
Not able to download from www.rtp.pt anymore
Asked by Santiago Gastaminza Franco @ 07 Sep 2017 16:09 / Views: 34
Dear Sir, Madam,
On February 14th I purchased Jaksta Deluxe bundle for Mac and could download streaming from thee Portuguese Public Television.
However, after a few weeks I could not download anymore and every time I attempted I got an error message.
On April 24th I purchased Jaksta Deluxe bundle for Mac v2 UPGRADE in the hope that I could download again but it did not work.
Today I have upgraded to version 2.0.2 but I failed to download again.
Do you think you are able to solve this problem?
From Santiago Gastaminza Franco @ 07 Sep 2017 16:09
Could you please start by providing us with a link to a specific video that you are experiencing this problem with?
If you could also send us a clean log file then we can hopefully use that to investigate the cause of the issue.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
If you can get those to us then we can start looking into it.
From Liam C @ 08 Sep 2017 11:09
If you would like us to investigate this issue then we will need you to follow the same instructions as laid out above.
From Liam C @ 13 Sep 2017 11:09