Could you please start by providing us with a link to a specific video that you are experiencing this problem with?
If you could also send us a clean log file then we can hopefully use that to investigate the cause of the issue.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
If you can get those to us then we can start looking into it.
From Liam @ 08 Sep 2017 11:09