Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
Recording from CAM4 does not work anymore
Asked by pp123 @ 31 Jul 2017 22:07 / Views: 55
I have just upgraded my licensed copy to the latest one and sadly recording from CAM4 does not work properly. The Recorder creates multiple .m2ts files of 20-30kb each during recording, instead of a single flv file, as it used to before. If I close or minimise the window with the cam4 broadcasting, the recorder even stops recording those tiny files.
I am on OS X Yosemite, Version 10.10.5, using Jaksta Media Recorder Version 2.0.1 (227) licensed copy.
I have already tried completely uninstalling - deleting the folder located within library/application support - restarting - reinstalling but nothing changed.
Any help would be appreciated.
From pp123 @ 31 Jul 2017 22:07
Could I please get you to send through a clean log file?
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following.
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once the download fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
If you want to try reverting to a previous version that you think may still work with this site, then just let me know and I can provide any installers you may need.
From Liam @ 03 Aug 2017 10:08