Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
Recording issue with HUDL
Asked by Ben Fruscione @ 21 Dec 2018 12:12 / Views: 15
I am trying to copy my daughter's basketball game off of HUDL and the recorder keeps stopping at 30 seconds. Please advise how I can ensure it tapes the whole game.. its about 55 minutes.
From Ben Fruscione @ 21 Dec 2018 12:12
Apologies for the delayed response.
Can you please start by supplying a clean log file as well as a link to a specific problem video.
If login credentials are needed and you are comfortable with it, can you please send them privately to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can access the content and test it.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
As a workaround (hopefully temporary) you can test Jaksta Screen Recorder for Mac and record content in real time. If you are happy to use that in the meantime then I can arrange a license for you.
I can see that you also own a jaksta Media Recorder for Windows license, which does have a built in screen recording feature which would effectively give the same result (if it can't already stream capture the content).
From Liam @ 10 Jan 2019 15:01
Ben, were you ever able to resolve your issue? I reported the same problem on May 30, 2018. In fact, you can go back and read my post and the exact same response given by the exact Jaksta Support representative Liam. I just gave up. I hope you had better success.
From Carlos Chandler @ 03 Mar 2019 01:03
I never heard back from anyone so it did not get any further in either case.
If someone wants to provide me with a log file and/or login credentials for testing, then I can get this looked at.
From Liam @ 05 Mar 2019 10:03