I would say that the best solution will most likely be to upgrade to Version 2. You may have already seen the upgrade prompts in your current version for it.
Version 2 is a PAID upgrade that we released earlier this year, but it is not mandatory. There is a discounted upgrade offer for existing license holders, which can be accessed by following the prompts in the update checker pop-up notification.
Please be aware that we will not be releasing any more updates for Version 1, as we are focusing our development on Version 2.
You can always try running it in demo mode first before purchasing it, and see if that resolves the issue.
Alternatively you can upload a clean log file here and a link to an example of a problem video/site, and I can test and investigate it.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 11 Dec 2017 10:12