I am very sorry for the wait and the lack of response.
Are you experiencing this with any other sites/videos? And also, are you not experiencing this with any other sites/videos (ie. successful captures and downloads)?
I would suggest doing a standard reinstall - uninstall, reboot, reinstall. If there is a break in the programs processes then this should reset them.
If the problem continues then it would be good to have a look at your log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream or site that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 26 Aug 2019 11:08