Technical Support for Jaksta Music Recorder (Miner)
error (video decryption
Asked by Tresrings @ 31 May 2018 20:05 / Views: 76
I keep getting this message in the status section and the titles of the song recorded come up as manifest. The songs are not recorded either. Im recording off Rhapsody.
From Tresrings @ 31 May 2018 20:05
Do you mean Rhapsody that is now Napster?
If so, we are aware of the encryption issue and are currently trying to develop a fix for it.
If it is not Napster and is inf act something different, please supply us with a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Music Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 05 Jun 2018 12:06
Correct, it’s Napster. How long has this been an issue?
From Tresrings @ 05 Jun 2018 21:06
Would this be an issue with Apple Music or Amazon music?
From Tresrings @ 05 Jun 2018 22:06
The Napster encryption has been an issue for about a month or so.
It would be very likely that Apple and Amazon Music would experience something similar, as they are both big companies and music providers who would have their own protocols/security in place to prevent capturing. I cannot say for sure though, as we do not have accounts to either service that we can use to test them.
From Liam @ 06 Jun 2018 10:06
I tested it and they don’t work either...womp womp
From Tresrings @ 06 Jun 2018 20:06
Any update on fixing the error code using Jaksta Media Recorder with Napster? I've been having this issue since May 2018.
From Thomas Collier @ 22 Jul 2018 02:07
From Tresrings @ 22 Jul 2018 03:07