Do you mean Rhapsody that is now Napster?
If so, we are aware of the encryption issue and are currently trying to develop a fix for it.
If it is not Napster and is inf act something different, please supply us with a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Music Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 05 Jun 2018 12:06