Technical Support for Jaksta Music Recorder (Miner)
jaksta music recorder not recording some songs off Pandora
Asked by Tresrings @ 23 Sep 2020 10:09 / Views: 5
what could be causing this to occur?
From Tresrings @ 23 Sep 2020 10:09
It's very hard to say without more information.
We have a new beta that you can try.
You can download the installer here - https://download.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/2.2.6_293/JakstaMusicRecorder.pkg
When you first attempt to run the installer you will receive a Mac OS notification saying that it can't be opened because it cannot be checked for malicious software. Click 'OK' and then go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General and click on 'Open Anyway' down the bottom. It will either run the installer or another similar notification as the first will appear and you just need to click 'Open' and then the installer will run.
Please let me know if you have any issues with the installation.
If the capture problem continues when using the beta please supply a new clean log.
From Liam @ 23 Sep 2020 10:09
some of the songs record and others don't....why would that be?
From Tresrings @ 24 Sep 2020 02:09
It could be that Pandora has implemented some changes to their streaming protocols that have affected some streams and not others, which results in different outcomes.
We'd need a log file that includes examples of successful and failed captures to know more.
From Liam @ 24 Sep 2020 10:09
how do i got about getting a log?
From Tresrings @ 24 Sep 2020 20:09
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Music Recorder (JMR)
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- This will open a Finder window that needs to remain open for the remainder of the process
- Quit JMR
- Delete the log file in the Finder window
- Reopen JMR
- This will automatically generate a new log file in the Finder window
- Run one test stream-capture on the problem site/stream
- Quit JMR once it fails and/or the error is reproduced
- Source the new log file in the Finder window and then attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 25 Sep 2020 10:09