Technical Support for Jaksta Music Recorder (Miner)
Jaksta MusicRecorder not recording streamed music from Pandora
Asked by Tresrings @ 05 May 2020 01:05 / Views: 9
Mac Catalina 10.15.4 version
Jaksta Music is not recording music
are there any setting that need to be adjusted to make this work? It was working prior to update to Catalina
From Tresrings @ 05 May 2020 01:05
Can you please confirm for me whether Jaksta Music is failing to auto-capture any and all streams, or only from Pandora. Or do you mean to say the audio capture mode is not working?
I need more information before I can attempt any troubleshooting. Please provide as much detail as you can about your issue.
From Liam @ 07 May 2020 11:05
From Tresrings @ 28 May 2020 01:05
And is the problem occurring when you try and stream capture (default) or audio capture?
From Liam @ 28 May 2020 16:05
From Tresrings @ 28 May 2020 22:05
It would be good if you could send us a clean log file to review.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Music Recorder (JMR)
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- This will open a Finder window that needs to remain open for the remainder of the process
- Quit JMR
- Delete the log file in the Finder window
- Reopen JMR
- This will automatically generate a new log file in the Finder window
- Run one test stream-capture on the problem site/stream
- Quit JMR once it fails and/or the error is reproduced
- Source the new log file in the Finder window and then attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 29 May 2020 14:05
From Tresrings @ 29 May 2020 22:05
We have a new beta that I would like you to try.
You can download the installer here - https://download.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/2.2.6_291/JakstaMusicRecorder.pkg
When you first attempt to run the installer you will receive a Mac OS notification saying that it can't be opened because it cannot be checked for malicious software. Click 'OK' and then go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General and click on 'Open Anyway' down the bottom. It will either run the installer or another similar notification as the first will appear and you just need to click 'Open' and then the installer will run.
Please let me know if you have any issues with the installation.
If the capture problem continues when using the beta please supply a new clean log.
From Liam @ 08 Jun 2020 16:06