Sorry my mistake on the last dump. You are right was set to the wrong IF. But unfortunately not the problem
What I did to further test:
- Reinstalled latest version of WinPcap 4.1.3
- Tested using the Realtek network chip (not better than Intel for this problem)
- Installed latest drivers from Intel for network chip (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/fr/download/25016/Pilote-r-seau-pour-Windows-10)
- Tested WinPcap with WinDump
- Installed WireShark 1.12.7 to test WinPcap (records fine).
Unfortunately nothing fixes the problem. This drive me crazy! There is no good reason why it is working on my Laptop and not on my desktop. Currently the OS is very clean because I reinstalled from scratch only few days ago so no pollution!
For recording I used your recommended settings (adding hos.com to site specific and not setting record RTPM).
With this settings I did:
- Starts JMR + µDebug
- starts Wireshark recording
- Goto hos.com in Chrome for a 30 second sample.
- Stops Wireshark and JMR
I am not enough knowledgeable about network protocol to follow all the transactions but I can see the NetStream.Play.Sart message followed by NetStream.Data.Start' on Rtmp then later player stop.
I do not know if you have Wireshark but just in case I have also attached the WS dump along with the JMR dump
From DrCoolZic @ 08 Oct 2015 21:10