1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Press the Alt key on your keyboard.
3. Click the Tools menu at the top of the browser window.
4. Select Manage add-ons.
5. Choose Toolbars and Extensions from Add-on Types.
6. Select All Add-ons from the "Show" dropdown menu.
7. Click on Microsoft Silverlight.If disabled, click Enable.
If Silverlight is not installed in Internet Explorer go to
Once silverlight is installed and enabled in Internet Explorer, reboot and then open Jaksta Media Recorder, change to DVR mode and open the DVR Browser and login and navigate to the show you want to watch and you should be good to go.
From CRS @ 29 Dec 2016 09:12