Technical Support for Jaksta Media Recorder
Asked by Andreas Rudolph @ 29 Dec 2016 07:12 / Views: 29
I'm trying for the first time to record Netflix. Following your guide, I get to the Netflix interface (logging in was no problem), but when I try to start a video, I get the message that the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in is not installed. Clicking on Install Now doesn't do anything, so at this point, nothing goes forward. When I run Netflix as usual (not from within Jaksta), I have no issues, as I installed the plug-in ages ago.
How do I get around this?
Thanks for any help.
From Andreas Rudolph @ 29 Dec 2016 07:12
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Press the Alt key on your keyboard.
3. Click the Tools menu at the top of the browser window.
4. Select Manage add-ons.
5. Choose Toolbars and Extensions from Add-on Types.
6. Select All Add-ons from the "Show" dropdown menu.
7. Click on Microsoft Silverlight.If disabled, click Enable.
If Silverlight is not installed in Internet Explorer go to
Once silverlight is installed and enabled in Internet Explorer, reboot and then open Jaksta Media Recorder, change to DVR mode and open the DVR Browser and login and navigate to the show you want to watch and you should be good to go.
From CRS @ 29 Dec 2016 09:12