Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording Aol radio.
Jaksta Music Recorder is best described as an all in one Aol radio Recorder and Aol radio Capture Tool for Music.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from Aol radio and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save Aol radio music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from Aol radio
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder to record music from Aol radio;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Aol radio;
- Start playing music from Aol radio;
- The recording from Aol radio will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Aol radio songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording from Aol radio, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Aol radio.
To record from Aol radio use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 18.104.22.168 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Aol radio for free
- Supports Aol radio, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Aol radio
- Save music from Aol radio into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Aol radio into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Aol radio
- Easy - Records from Aol radio as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 08, 2020