Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording finetune.
Jaksta Music Recorder is best described as an all in one Finetune Recorder and Finetune Capture Tool for Music.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from finetune and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save finetune music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from finetune
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder to record music from finetune;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording finetune;
- Start playing music from finetune;
- The recording from finetune will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As finetune songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording from finetune, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from finetune.
To record from finetune use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 188.8.131.52 which was released July 09, 2019
- Record 25 songs from finetune for free
- Supports finetune, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from finetune
- Save music from finetune into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from finetune into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including finetune
- Easy - Records from finetune as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated July 09, 2019