Jaksta Radio Recorder is the best program for recording jango.
Jaksta Radio Recorder is best described as an all in one Jango Downloader, Jango Recorder and Jango Capture Tool for Radio.
It is the Ultimate Recorder for Internet Radio Lovers. Just pick a show or station from the built-in guide, and it schedules and automatically records the show for you.
Here are the basic steps required to record radio from jango
- Start Jaksta Radio Recorder to record from jango;
- On the Guides screen search for jango and other Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the jango station at the given time.
- Recordings from jango appear on the Home > My Records screen
- Once a jango recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
To record from jango use the current version of Jaksta Radio Recorder - 22.214.171.124 which was released Oct 23, 2018
- Supports jango, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings from jango
- Save jango to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 23, 2018