Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording last.fm.
Jaksta Music Recorder is best described as an all in one Last.fm Recorder and Last.fm Capture Tool for Music.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from last.fm and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save last.fm music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from last.fm
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder to record music from last.fm;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording last.fm;
- Start playing music from last.fm;
- The recording from last.fm will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As last.fm songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording from last.fm, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from last.fm.
To record from last.fm use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released Dec 5, 2018
- Record 25 songs from last.fm for free
- Supports last.fm, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from last.fm
- Save music from last.fm into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from last.fm into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including last.fm
- Easy - Records from last.fm as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Dec 5, 2018