Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording Last.fm.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from Last.fm and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save your music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from Last.fm
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording;
- Start playing music from Last.fm;
- The recording will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording.
- Record 25 songs for free
- Supports Last.fm, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs
- Save to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - easily find new music services
- Easy - Captures as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2016-09-06