Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program to download, record and capture from mediafire.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder to record from mediafire. Just play mediafire in your browser, and a copy of the mediafire video is downloaded to your PC. You can also just drag and drop (or cut and paste) webpage urls containing videos directly from your browser and Jaksta Media Recorder will extact the video. Its as simple as that!
Here are the basic steps required to download video from mediafire
- In preparation to download from mediafire, Start Jaksta Media Recorder;
- Ensure the Stream Downloader Capture Method is selected to capture mediafire.;
- Start Auto Detection by clicking the AUTO switch to on. This will monitor your network for media from mediafire;
- Open your browser to mediafire and play the video you want to capture;
- The mediafire video stream playing will be detected and begin to download on the Home screen;
- Once the mediafire video download is complete, double click the mediafire video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
Jaksta Media Recorder allows you to download videos and music up to 10x faster than playback speed! Where multiple qualities and/or formats are available for the video you want to capture, Jaksta Media Recorder will prompt so you can select what is right for you. Or you can simply configure a quality and prefered format and the application will make the selection for you.
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from mediafire
- Music Recorder
- DVR Recorder
- Automatic Conversions
- Fast - Downloads and Recordings from mediafire may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.