Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from Pivotshare.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from Pivotshare.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from Pivotshare
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from Pivotshare;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture Pivotshare;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to Pivotshare and play the Pivotshare video you want to capture;
- Once the Pivotshare video is playing click the REC button to begin recording Pivotshare silently in the background;
- The recording progress from Pivotshare will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split Pivotshare shows into new files;
- Once the Pivotshare video recording is complete, double click the Pivotshare video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as Pivotshare where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from Pivotshare to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from Pivotshare use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including Pivotshare
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from Pivotshare
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as Pivotshare
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from Pivotshare
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 08, 2020