Jaksta Radio Recorder is the best program for recording Podcasts.
Jaksta Radio Recorder is best described as an all in one Podcasts Downloader, Podcasts Recorder and Podcasts Capture Tool for Radio.
It is the Ultimate Recorder for Internet Radio Lovers. Just pick a show or station from the built-in guide, and it schedules and automatically records the show for you.
Here are the basic steps required to record radio from Podcasts
- Start Jaksta Radio Recorder to record from Podcasts;
- On the Guides screen search for Podcasts and other Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the Podcasts station at the given time.
- Recordings from Podcasts appear on the Home > My Records screen
- Once a Podcasts recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
To record from Podcasts use the current version of Jaksta Radio Recorder - 220.127.116.11 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Supports Podcasts, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings from Podcasts
- Save Podcasts to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 08, 2020