Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from powerpoint.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from powerpoint.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from powerpoint
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from powerpoint;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture powerpoint;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to powerpoint and play the powerpoint video you want to capture;
- Once the powerpoint video is playing click the REC button to begin recording powerpoint silently in the background;
- The recording progress from powerpoint will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split powerpoint shows into new files;
- Once the powerpoint video recording is complete, double click the powerpoint video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as powerpoint where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from powerpoint to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including powerpoint
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from powerpoint
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as powerpoint
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from powerpoint
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2018-02-22