Jaksta Radio Recorder is the best program for recording radio stations.
Jaksta Radio Recorder is best described as an all in one Radio stations Downloader, Radio stations Recorder and Radio stations Capture Tool for Radio.
It is the Ultimate Recorder for Internet Radio Lovers. Just pick a show or station from the built-in guide, and it schedules and automatically records the show for you.
Here are the basic steps required to record radio from radio stations
- Start Jaksta Radio Recorder to record from radio stations;
- On the Guides screen search for radio stations and other Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the radio stations station at the given time.
- Recordings from radio stations appear on the Home > My Records screen
- Once a radio stations recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
To record from radio stations use the current version of Jaksta Radio Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released July 09, 2019
- Supports radio stations, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings from radio stations
- Save radio stations to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated July 09, 2019