Jaksta Music Recorder is the best program for recording Rhapsody.
Jaksta Music Recorder is best described as an all in one Rhapsody Recorder and Rhapsody Capture Tool for Music.
Jaksta Music Recorder is a unique audio recorder, specially optimized for music, that captures song files from Rhapsody and any other web site or PC-based player.
Save Rhapsody music into high quality audio files, perfectly separated into individual tracks, and automatically tagged with all the song information including artwork and lyrics.
Here are the basic steps required to record music from Rhapsody
- Start Jaksta Music Recorder to record music from Rhapsody;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Rhapsody;
- Start playing music from Rhapsody;
- The recording from Rhapsody will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Rhapsody songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc.
- Once you have stopped recording from Rhapsody, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Rhapsody.
To record from Rhapsody use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 22.214.171.124 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Rhapsody for free
- Supports Rhapsody, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Rhapsody
- Save music from Rhapsody into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Rhapsody into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Rhapsody
- Easy - Records from Rhapsody as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Oct 08, 2020