Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from shomi.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from shomi.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from shomi
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from shomi;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture shomi;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to shomi and play the shomi video you want to capture;
- Once the shomi video is playing click the REC button to begin recording shomi silently in the background;
- The recording progress from shomi will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split shomi shows into new files;
- Once the shomi video recording is complete, double click the shomi video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as shomi where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from shomi to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from shomi use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 22.214.171.124 which was released Aug 17, 2019
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including shomi
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from shomi
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as shomi
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from shomi
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Aug 17, 2019