Jaksta Radio Recorder is the best program for recording sky.fm.
Jaksta Radio Recorder is best described as an all in one Sky.fm Downloader, Sky.fm Recorder and Sky.fm Capture Tool for Radio.
It is the Ultimate Recorder for Internet Radio Lovers. Just pick a show or station from the built-in guide, and it schedules and automatically records the show for you.
Here are the basic steps required to record radio from sky.fm
- Start Jaksta Radio Recorder to record from sky.fm;
- On the Guides screen search for sky.fm and other Radio Shows, Radio Stations or Podcasts to subscribe to or record now;
- Once subscribed Jaksta Radio Recorder will automatically start and record the sky.fm station at the given time.
- Recordings from sky.fm appear on the Home > My Records screen
- Once a sky.fm recording is complete, double click the recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Radio Recorder
Our proprietary audio capture technology allows recording from any radio station, regardless of format or source and multiple stations to be recorded at the same time.
Record natively to MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV and automatically apply amplification and peek normalization filters.
To record from sky.fm use the current version of Jaksta Radio Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released Jun 15, 2020
- Supports sky.fm, SiriusXM, BBC, NPR, iHeart and more ..
- Scheduler for unattended recordings from sky.fm
- Save sky.fm to MP3 or other audio formats
- iTunes and WMP Friendly
- Guides - find radio shows and schedule
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated Jun 15, 2020