Jaksta Media Recorder is the best program for recording video from VH1.
Its easy to use Jaksta Media Recorder's Digital Video Recorder Capture Method to record from VH1.
Here are the basic steps required to record video from VH1
- Start Jaksta Media Recorder to record video from VH1;
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture VH1;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to VH1 and play the VH1 video you want to capture;
- Once the VH1 video is playing click the REC button to begin recording VH1 silently in the background;
- The recording progress from VH1 will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- By default the DVR will automatically split VH1 shows into new files;
- Once the VH1 video recording is complete, double click the VH1 video to watch it.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as VH1 where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from VH1 to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including VH1
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from VH1
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as VH1
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from VH1
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
2015-06-30 by Staff Writer, updated 2018-02-22