Note: Images below show Netflix as an example only. Banking.senate.gov can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture video and music from Banking.senate.gov.
- Download the Jaksta Media Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Media Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Media Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture Banking.senate.gov ;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to Banking.senate.gov;
- Play the Banking.senate.gov video you want to capture;
- Once the Banking.senate.gov video is playing click the REC button to begin recording Banking.senate.gov silently in the background;
- The recording progress from Banking.senate.gov will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- The DVR will automatically split Banking.senate.gov shows into new files;
- Once the Banking.senate.gov video download is complete, double click the download entry to watch it in your favorite video player.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as Banking.senate.gov where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from Banking.senate.gov to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from Banking.senate.gov use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 188.8.131.52 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including Banking.senate.gov
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from Banking.senate.gov
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as Banking.senate.gov
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from Banking.senate.gov
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.