Note: Images below show Spotify as an example only. Deejay.it can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture music from Deejay.it.
- Download the Jaksta Music Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Music Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Music Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Open your web browser and navigate to the website for Deejay.it or if Deejay.it has its own desktop application start that;
- Click the RECORD button to start recording Deejay.it;
- Play a Deejay.it song in the browser or application;
- The recording from Deejay.it will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed.
- The recording from Deejay.it will happen on the Home screen until the STOP button is pressed;
- As Deejay.it songs finish they are automatically split, renamed and tagged with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc;
- Once you have stopped recording from Deejay.it, double click a recording entry to listen to it.
About Jaksta Music Recorder
Jaksta Music Recorders's advanced audio recording technology eliminates system sounds and other background noises, giving you a crisp, clean recording from Deejay.it.
To record from Deejay.it use the current version of Jaksta Music Recorder - 184.108.40.206 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- Record 25 songs from Deejay.it for free
- Supports Deejay.it, Spotify, Youtube, Pandora and more ..
- Automatically tags songs from Deejay.it with title, artist, artwork and lyrics etc
- Save music from Deejay.it into MP3, Flac, Ogg, M4A, WMA or WAV
- Save music from Deejay.it into iTunes and WMP
- Guides - easily find new music services including Deejay.it
- Easy - Records from Deejay.it as you listen
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.