Note: Images below show Netflix as an example only. Pivotshare can be captured in the same way.
Download, record and capture video and music from Pivotshare.
- Download the Jaksta Media Recorder installer.
- Install Jaksta Media Recorder by running the downloaded installer
- Once installed, start Jaksta Media Recorder from the Windows Start Menu
- Ensure the Digital Video Recorder Capture Method is selected to capture Pivotshare ;
- Open the DVR Browser;
- Navigate the DVR Browser to Pivotshare;
- Play the Pivotshare video you want to capture;
- Once the Pivotshare video is playing click the REC button to begin recording Pivotshare silently in the background;
- The recording progress from Pivotshare will display on the Home screen along with a preview window;
- The DVR will automatically split Pivotshare shows into new files;
- Once the Pivotshare video download is complete, double click the download entry to watch it in your favorite video player.
About Jaksta Media Recorder
The Jaksta Media Recorder Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capture method is superb at capturing from premium sites such as Pivotshare where downloading is not allowed. Our proprietary DVR technology allows high quality recordings from Pivotshare to be made silently in the background, so you can can continue working on your computer.
To record from Pivotshare use the current version of Jaksta Media Recorder - 220.127.116.11 which was released Oct 08, 2020
- %100 Free to download YouTube videos and music
- Video and Music Downloader supporting 100,000+ sites including Pivotshare
- Supports Downloads and Recordings from Pivotshare
- Music Recorder for premium apps such as Spotify
- DVR Recorder for premuim sites such as Pivotshare
- Automatic Conversions of videos recorded from Pivotshare
- Fast - Downloads may be upto 10x faster than playback
- Guides - easily find content to download
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.